Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fourth Day After Surgery



Today has been my best day yet.  My IV was removed since all of my meds can be given orally.  It's good to be able to move about freely without pulling an IV pole.  I have been lucky enough to have yet another awesome nurse.  Her name is Lorraine and she is from upstate New York.  She actually has two careers.  She is a nurse and a stewardess.  She is excited to be included in this blog, as it is her first.  She said she was going to tell her friends and family to check it out.  When I asked her if I could take her picture she said, "Sure, how does my hair look?"

I spent the afternoon making fly fishing lures.  A friend brought me a kit and a "How-To" DVD.  It was great to be able to sit up and do something that is not medical related.  

No comments:

Post a Comment